Your personal dashboard
Dashboard As a Nooteboom customer you have access to your personal dashboard.
Here you can:
• Gain insight into the current status of orders;
• Download product images;
• View invoices;
• Gain insight into the payment status of your order;
• View your personal data (as known to us);
• Change your password;
• Using the easy order functionalities;
• View your personal wishlist;
• View your order history.
- Changing personal information You can find your account details in your dashboard under 'settings'. Are the personal data in your customer account incorrect or no longer correct? Please contact us via chat or send an email to: email@example.com.
- Change or reset passwordYou can change or reset your password here.
- Change or add delivery addressWould you like to have your order delivered to an alternative address? Please send this address stating your customer number and order number (including contact person, email address & telephone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then add this delivery address to your personal account. You can then select this address during the check-out on our webshop.
Product imagesYou are free to use the images on our webshop for your own (sales) purposes. For example to display in your own (web) shop. For example, you can download all images from the entire collection. This can be done via the heading: Media Downloads. In your personal dashboard you can download all images of the fabrics you have ordered. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your personal dashboard.
2. Pending, History or Invoices (displayed in the menu on the left).
3. Click on one of your orders.
4. Click on the green 'Download Media' button.
5. Make a selection or download all product images.
- DisclaimerThe product images and colors shown on our webshop may differ from reality. Nooteboom Textiles invests a lot of time and expertise to reproduce the colors of the photos as realistically as possible. All information and prices on this website are subject to typing errors and changes. We try to keep the website as up-to-date as possible, but no rights can be derived from this.