- Prices The prices on our webshop are only visible when you are logged in. If you don't have an account yet, register here.
- Place an order To order on our webshop, you need an active account. If you don't have an account yet, register here. Do you already have an active account? Then log in here. Simply view our collections in our webshop and place the desired items in your shopping cart. Then follow the steps within our ordering process.
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) The minimum order quantity (also called Minimum Order Quantity - MOQ) is 12 meters per fabric color. Smaller sizes are unfortunately not possible unless stated otherwise.
- Roll lengths The lengths of rolls or doubled pieces (12 meters) may vary. The displayed measurements in our webshop are based on an average. Of course we always try to deliver the ordered meters as accurately as possible.
- I cannot find the article I am looking for. Can't find the desired item in our webshop? Then use our search bar and extensive filter options. For example, you can search by colour, motif, specific fabric name or print. Are you still not sure? Send us your customer number, the article number (if you have one) and a description of the desired article (firstname.lastname@example.org). One of our employees will be happy to help you find the article. If the item is no longer available, we will look for alternatives.
- Stock We always state the availability of our fabrics on our webshop. If a fabric is not in stock, we will state the week number in which we expect to be able to deliver this item. You will also receive an order confirmation in which we indicate the week in which we deliver. We do our best to give as realistic a picture as possible. Please note, however, that delivery dates may deviate due to circumstances.
- Custom productions It is possible to have your own designs and colors produced via Nooteboom Textiles. Take into account a minimum order varying from 300 and 1000 meters per color, depending on the quality and finishing. This is a custom process. If you are interested in having your own productions produced, please contact email@example.com.
After we have received your order, we will process it first. You will receive an order confirmation from us by email. At that time, no action needs to be taken by you. Just please check whether everything on the order confirmation is correct.
As soon as your fabrics have been picked from our warehouse, a proforma invoice is drawn up. The final shipping costs are also stated on this proforma invoice. Based on the number of meters ordered, we will determine whether we will deliver your fabrics in boxes or on a pallet.
As soon as you have received the proforma invoice, you will immediately receive a payment link (Mollie) in the same email. You can pay the amount via this payment link. If you opt for a manual transfer: do not forget to mention the reference number (RF number). Without this number, our payment provider will not recognize your payment, with the result that the transferred amount is automatically refunded to your account.
When making a manual payment, also pay attention to the IBAN account number. It must be transferred to a German IBAN number in the name of Stichting Mollie Payments.
You have 14 days to pay for your order through the payment link. After these 14 days, your ordered fabrics will automatically return to our stock. As soon as we have received your payment, we will immediately send your fabrics. You will also receive a track and trace so that you can follow the order.